- College/University: North Hennepin Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Human Services Associate degree program educates students to provide information, support, care and advocacy in a variety of human service settings. As a part of the learning experience, students will be able to explore the human services generalist role as they advocate and help individuals, families and communities. Experience with human service agencies and clients will occur through class and internship experiences.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445