- College/University: North Hennepin Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Associate of Science in Exercise Science will examine the effects of exercise and physical activity on people in order to optimize their physical and mental health. This program focuses on the anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, and biophysics of human movement, and applications to exercise and therapeutic rehabilitation. This degree can prepare students to transfer, and choose from a broad range of careers such as clinical testing, personal training and performance enhancement, sports management, physical therapy, strength and conditioning, athletic training, cardiac rehabilitation, and many more.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445