- College/University: Normandale Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 88
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students to take the Dental Hygiene National Board Examination and State Board Licensing Examination. Selection of applicants is made on a competitive basis. Clinic experience is included in the program. Students take courses in the basic sciences, liberal arts and general education, as well as dental science courses. Students also have experience in dental clinics on and off campus, and in dental offices.
- Normandale Community College 55431