Elementary Education Foundations
- College/University: Normandale Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Associate of Science in Elementary Education Foundations degree is designed to prepare students for a major in elementary education at a four-year college of university. It incorporates the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum and also includes the requirements for entrance into third-year courses in many four-year elementary education majors. In addition, the coursework in the AS in Elementary Eduction Foundations degree is excellent preparation for students who wish to work as paraprofessionals in an elementary school classroom.
- Normandale Community College 55431