- College/University: Normandale Community College
- Award: Associate of Fine Arts
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This nationally accredited program focuses on the general study of dramatic works and their performance. It includes instruction in major works of dramatic literature, dramatic styles and types, and the principles of organizing and producing full live or filmed productions. It is earned by completing 60 credits, 40 of which are to include the entire Minnesota Transfer Curriculum and 20 credits of theatre course requirements. This degree is appropriate for students intending to transfer to a baccalaureate program (BA or BFA) in acting or performance at a four-year institution.
- Normandale Community College 55431