Special Education Foundations
- College/University: Normandale Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Associate in Science degree in Special Education Foundations prepares students for a major in special education at a four-year college or university and is excellent preparation for students who wish to work as paraprofessionals with special needs children and youth. It incorporates the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum and also includes the requirements for entrance into third year courses in many four-year elementary education majors.
- Normandale Community College 55431