- College/University: Inver Hills Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed to prepare students for accounting paraprofessional careers and provide a fully transferable foundation for a four-year degree. The program includes courses in accounting principles, intermediate accounting theory, income tax and cost accounting, and accounting computer applications.
- Inver Hills Community College 55076