Legal Administrative Assistant
- College/University: Inver Hills Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
An instructional program that prepares individuals to perform the duties of special assistants and/or personal secretaries for lawyers, judges, and legal counsels. Includes instruction in business and legal communications, principles of law, public relations, scheduling and travel management, secretarial accounting, filing systems and records management, conference and meeting recording, report preparation, office equipment and procedures, office supervisory skills, legal terminology and research methods, and professional standards and legal requirements.
- Inver Hills Community College 55076