Human Service Worker
- College/University: Inver Hills Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides students with the training necessary to become a human services generalist. Students will gain experience in one or more areas of human service. They will examine their own attitudes and feelings, and will participate in group learning experiences and field experiences, in addition to completing required courses. Students can specialize in areas such as mental illness, mental retardation, chemical dependency, child development or aging .
- Inver Hills Community College 55076