- College/University: Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program includes courses in financial services and business. Students may specialize in banking, insurance or real estate. There are two aspects of the AS program in Business/Financial Services that are unique. It is designed as a cohort model of 12-20 students who will go through the program together as a group. Also, all core finance courses are presented from a unique american Indian cultural perspective. Students completing the two-year AS degree can matriculate to a four-year institution to complete a four-year BS degree in areas of business, finance, real estate, insurance or banking.
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College 55720