Business Data Analyst
- College/University: Anoka Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Business Data Analyst graduate will receive the knowledge and skills necessary for employment and growth in entry-level business intelligence and data analyst professions. They will assist in the process of inspecting, cleansing, testing, and transforming data. Graduates will help interpret and visualize the data using various software tools and techniques to provide support in all decision making phases. Graduates will gain a solid understanding of information technology and applications used to support decision making. The Business Data Analyst graduate will have the opportunity to interact and work with various functional managers in all parts of the company.
- Anoka Technical College 55303