Legal Administrative Assistant
- College/University: Anoka Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Anoka Technical College Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Legal Administrative Assistant is a 60-credit program that consists of core general administrative courses designed to develop basic skills, and addition to basic keyboarding, accounting, and English language skills, the legal administrative assistant student will receive training in computer operations and legal software, legal transcription, and document preparation.
- Anoka Technical College 55303