Grounds Maintenance Technician
- College/University: Anoka Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 28
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Anoka Technical College Golf Course Grounds Technician certificate is a 28-credit program that prepares individuals for employment in the golf course and grounds management industries as turf technicians. These individuals manage the landscape and turf environment for golf courses, parks, commercial and residential sites, athletic complexes, and municipalities. This program includes coursework in plant and soil science, turfgrass science and management, water management, golf course grounds site construction, turf power equipment and golf course grounds site maintenance.
- Anoka Technical College 55303
- Horticulture Site - Anoka