- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Safety Coordinators are a key position with great responsibility within many organizations. Safety Coordinators can save companies tens of thousands of dollars while protecting their most important asset, their employees. Safety Coordinators are responsible for the health and safety of employees, which includes organizational safety policies, procedures, practices and administrative controls for safety. Safety Coordinators are responsible for employee training and compliance in such areas as hazard recognition and control, industrial hygiene, fire protection, accident investigations, regulatory inspections, and laws, regulations, and standards.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347