- College/University: Pine Technical and Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 68
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Pine Technical College's Robotics/Automation AAS Program prepares individuals to apply electronic principles and technical skills in the fields of automated manufacturing and robotics. Automation Knowledge and skills are applied to the assembly, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of automated systems.
- Pine Technical and Community College 55063