Health Information Technology
- College/University: St. Cloud Technical and Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals, under the supervision of health information administrators and other professionals, to construct medical records and clinical databases, perform manipulations on retrieved data, control the security and quality of records, and supervise data entry and technical maintenance personnel. Includes instruction in clinical and biomedical science data and information requirements; database management; data coding and validation; information security; quality control; health information content and structure; medical business procedures; and legal requirements.
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College 56303