Small Business Management
- College/University: Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 39
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Small Business Management Program is concerned with the organization of an entrepreneur's resources in such a way as to assist the family in meeting their family and business goals. Often these goals involve generating new profit. Good management requires a sound knowledge of economic principles because they are the framework for small business operation and organization. Good management ties all sections of the small business together. It provides a perspective, showing the relationship of all parts to one another, and to the whole small business. Management must understand various alternatives that can be used in decision making. Small business management instruction is concerned with the development of an entrepreneur's knowledge of economic principles and with the decision-making process.
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Canby 56220
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Granite Falls 56241
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Jackson 56143
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Pipestone 56164
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Worthington 56187