- College/University: Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 84
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Radiologic Technology program prepares students to gain knowledge and skill necessary to perform various Radiologic procedures through didactic, clinical, and laboratory experiences. The Radiologic Technologist carries out these functions under the direction and supervision of a Registered Radiologic Technologist. Functions include: instruction in performing radiologic procedures, fluoroscopy, surgical radiographs, portable radiographs, equipment operation and maintenance, patient preparation, and recordkeeping. Students in the Radiologic Technology program will undergo a background study as required by Minnesota law.
- Luverne Educational Center for Health Careers 56156