Heavy Construction Equipment Technology
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Coursework prepares students to succeed as well-trained, mechanically minded, hard-working mechanics with heavy equipment dealers and contractors. Instruction involves classroom theory, mock-up demonstrations and repair of customer-owned heavy equipment. Making repairs on actual equipment is vital to skill development. Mechanics already in the field can update their knowledge by registering for specific courses.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068