Auto Body Collision Technology
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Auto body collision technicians are the skilled professionals who accurately diagnose and repair collision-damaged vehicles. Repairing today's advanced passenger vehicles requires knowledge and training in metals, plastics, structural repairs and refinishing. Instruction involves classroom theory, demonstrations, and the hands-on repair of customer vehicles. Classroom presentation includes I-CAR "Live" Collision Repair Training.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068