Executive Administrative Specialist
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
In the changing business environment, Executive Assistants are experienced and organized office professionals. They will provide the expertise needed for creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, databases and electronic presentations. In addition, the Executive Assistant should be experienced in using the Internet, working with local area networks and designing web pages. This is the perfect major for people who are presently in the work force but need a new challenge or a way to advance their careers.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068