Project Management Technology Assistant
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program introduces students to fundamental knowledge and skills utilized in entry-level project management and administrative suppport positions. Students will be exposed to a variety of skills related to planning, organizing, implementing, leading and controlling the work of a project to meet the goals and objectives of the organization. The basics include all phases of the project management life cycle, project scope and planning, activity scheduling, cost and budget, quality principles, human resources and team leadership, formal and informal communications and documentation, risk planning and monitoring, and contracts and procurement. Students will become proficient in the use of software tools such as MS Project, Word, Excel and Access.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068