Civil Engineering Technology
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program incorporates state-of-the-art equipment and software programs in its labs. Working in a diverse field with excellent employment opportunities nationwide, graduates will be involved in all aspects of the construction process including the planning and design as well as project management and inspections of buildings, bridges, highways, subdivisions, and commercial and industrial facilities.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068