- College/University: Northwest Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major provides the knowledge and skills necessary to examine, analyze, interpret, and correct accounting data for the purpose of financial statements, budgets, forecast accounting reports, payroll reports, and state and federal income tax returns. Computerized accounting concepts are included in this area of study.
- Northwest Technical College, Bemidji 56601