- College/University: Northwest Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares the student for entry into the industrial maintenance field through integration of electrical and mechanical elements. Courses provide skills in basic electrical circuits, electric motor controls, fluid power, programmable logic controls, welding, quality control, and production planning.
- Northwest Technical College, Bemidji 56601