- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 54
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Shoot, write, edit, produce - these are the foundations for all video and film production. They are the focus of the Videography Production A.A.S. or Diploma Program at Central Lakes College. Students will learn the proper techniques for capturing motion picture footage using professional-grade camera equipment. A strong concentration on production lighting and audio recording is included. Quality scriptwriting is the foundation of the production process and is emphasized in all aspects of this program. Video editing is essential to all motion picture completion and both basic and advanced editing procedures are stressed. Employers are seeking entry-level operators with a broad understanding of the foundations of production. Our focused approach at Central Lakes College ensures graduates will be positioned appropriately for successful entry into the industry.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401
- Central Lakes College, Staples 56479