Civil Engineering Technology
- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for many career opportunities in the transportation field including: Surveying, Roadway Design, Computer Aided Design, and Construction. Coursework emphasizes practical applications of basic engineering and surveying principles with special attention on math, drafting, surveying, materials, technical engineering science, and computer-aided design. Typical employers include private surveyors, consulting engineers, state, county and municipal engineering departments, utility companies, U.S. Corps of Engineers, and other federal agencies.
- Lake Superior College 55811