- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 71
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program teaches students to apply building technology and drafting expression in the production of architectural drawings. Training is provided in structural design, specifications, estimating, and computer aided drawing. This program is designed to develop technical skills which are used in the architectural office and are pertinent to engineering, contracting, and other construction-related fields.
- Lake Superior College 55811