- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Professional Nursing program is an Associate of Science Degree Program. The AS Nursing Program prepares students who are nursing assistants to complete a program of study in professional nursing that utilizes both theory and clinical course work as well as laboratory simulation. Upon completion of this program, graduates are eligible to take the NLCEX-RN (National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses). Graduates of this program may apply to another college or university to pursue a bachelor�s degree in nursing after completing their AS degree and becoming a registered nurse.
- Lake Superior College 55811