Advanced Welding Technologist
- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Advanced Welding Technologist AAS Degree is a two - year program designed to provide an advanced career pathway in manufacturing, specific to the field of Welding Technology. This 60 credit AAS is designed to prepare the student for employment as an intermediate to advanced welding or fabrication technologist. This program allows students to gain the information and to develop skills used in the welding industry. This program covers GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, SMAW and OXY/Fuel process. Instruction includes classroom lectures and demonstrations, as well as hands-on projects in the lab setting.
- Lake Superior College - Downtown Center 55802