Advanced Machine Production Technologist
- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Advanced Machine Production Technologist AAS Degree is a two - year program designed to provide a career pathway in advanced manufacturing, specific to the field of Machine Tool Technology. This 60 credit AAS is designed to prepare the student for employment as an advanced manual and Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) machine operator or technologist. Skill development includes basic shop operations and part manufacturing. The program introduces CNC basic programming and operation of common CNC machine tools. Basic inspection of parts in conjunction with quality systems is included in the program.
- Lake Superior College - Downtown Center 55802