Integrated Manufacturing - Engineering CAD Technology
- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 67
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students to translate the ideas, sketches, and specifications of engineers and designers into workable plans which are used in product fabrication. Students learn to use engineering technology in determining exact specifications for new product design or modification, or redesign of present products. The course begins with instruction in basic drafting skills and advances to more complex technological areas, including the application of computer-aided design.
- Lake Superior College - Downtown Center 55802