Business and Technology
- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program teaches microcomputer skills needed for job tasks that support the functional areas of a business (e.g. financial, marketing, operational, or managerial). Skill development includes both microcomputer hardware and software. Students will learn hardware and software selection, implementation, and operation. Software applications include electronic spreadsheets, data base packages, and word processing and desktop publishing.
- Lake Superior College 55811