- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides the technical support skills needed to assist untrained users in their microcomputer needs. Skill development includes both microcomputer hardware and software. Hardware skills include selection, installation, configuration, maintenance, and repair management of processors, printers, and data communication/networks. Software skills include software selection, installation, customizing, upgrading, training, and user support. Students are also given the opportunity to practice in a help desk environment. Additional skills in effective communication, both written and oral, are incorporated within the program.
- Lake Superior College 55811