Integrated Manufacturing Technology - CNC Machine Programmer
- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 71
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The CNC Machine Programmer program is designed to prepare the student for employment as a CNC Machinist/Programmer. Skill development includes performing basic floor programming to produce a part to specifications, setup and operation of CNC machines, instruction in inspection and statistical process control, and program parts designed using a CAD/CAM computer system.
- Lake Superior College - Downtown Center 55802