Advanced Farm Business Management
- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Advanced Technical Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Advanced Management Certificate is designed to provide education in the areas of Risk Management, Strategic Planning, and Business Plan Development. This program is primarily for students who have completed the Farm Business Management program but are currently involved in expanding, reorganizing, diversifying, and/or specializing their business. A sound record base is necessary for success in this program. The primary goal of this program is to develop management skills, which enable the student to complete a Strategic Plan and a Business Plan, and develop skills which enable students to interpret/manage risk in the business.
- Northland Community and Technical College, Thief River Falls 56701