- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students to use appropriate techniques for marketing and promotion within social and digital media. Students are provided the essential skills for careers in sales, marketing, and management, including developing skills in management decision-making, interpersonal and communication skills, and problem solving. Emphasis is placed on developing skills unique to the unique approaches used within social media, mobile marketing, and analytics. Both theory and practical experience is combined throughout the program.
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721