- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 66
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Graduates of the Intensive Care Paramedic Associate of Applied Science degree program will be qualified and skilled professionals in the field of Emergency Medical Services as Paramedics. The Paramedic (EMT-P) is a person who works in the exciting, expanding field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS). This degree incorporates theoretical knowledge with extensive hands on, clinical application and experience. The specialization and advanced education and training in the care and transport of the critically ill and injured can mean the difference between life and death. Intensive Care Paramedic A.A.S. degree graduates typically have more employment opportunities as well as enhanced potential for upward progression in the career of pre-hospital care.
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721