Executive Office Professional
- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program will prepare students for employment as Executive Office Professionals. Students will develop technology and critical thinking skills crucial to ensuring organization success, and will learn to provide high-level professional service to internal and external stakeholders. Graduates of this program will be able to provide proactive service by researching innovative and emerging technologies, and by the use of data analytics. The expanded general education requirements of this degree program will also meet the needs of students transferring to another program or institution.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904