Administrative Clinic Assistant
- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A career as an Administrative Clinic Assistant involves patient and physician contact, detailed appointment scheduling, phone work, electronic medical record maintenance and tracking. Students will understand the importance of team building, working in a fast paced electronic work environment. Training will involve both classroom training and hands on training. This degree program was designed for students to have more general education requirements, to transfer to another program/institution and provide more extensive training in interpersonal skills, team building, professionalism and knowledge of the current technology in the workplace. Successful completion of this program would prepare a graduate to assume the role of a Patient Service Representative, Patient Appointment Coordinator, Clinical Assistant.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904