CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) Technology
- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares individuals for careers where they will translate the ideas, rough sketches, specifications, and calculations of engineers and designers into working plans which are used in producing a product as well as calculating the strength, reliability, and cost of materials. Instruction is provided for use of traditional drafting equipment and computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment. Related courses such as technical math and computer numerical controlled programming (CNC) supplement the many drafting and design courses.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904