- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Supervisory Leadership program is specifically designed to provide employed students with the skills necessary to be successful in a position of supervisory leadership. Students can benefit from this program by becoming qualified for advancement into a supervisory position, to enhance current skills for persons who are already supervising others, or for advancement into a position of greater responsibility and influence. Students will have the opportunity to increase their skills in leadership, communications, team building, employee motivation, creative problem solving, performance management, coaching, managing priorities, building productive working relationships, project management, conducting effective meetings, and many more supervisory leadership techniques and tools.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904