- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Admission into the Law Enforcement Program is complete upon satisfaction of Minnesota Board of Peace Officer Standards and Training requirements. These requirements include a Criminal history background check, physician's approval, and psychologist approval. Students who have felony or gross misdemeanor records are not eligible for enrollment in the program. All law enforcement/criminal justice students will be required to attend an orientation session each semester. Orientation sessions will cover POST Board rules and program requirements.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904