- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Paramedic program prepares individuals to recognize, assess, and manage medical emergencies in prehospital settings under the remote supervision of physicians. The program includes instruction in EMT and Paramedic procedures including medical triage; identification and preliminary diagnosis of diseases and injuries; rescue operations; crisis scene management; equipment operation; patient stabilization, monitoring, and care; drug administration; and foundational coursework in communication, health sciences, and professional standards and regulations.
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201