Administrative Office Specialist - Client Relations Specialist
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 23
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to perform frontline public relations duties for a business, organization, or answering service. Includes instruction in telephone answering techniques, responding to information requests, keeping caller and/or visitor records, placing business calls, operating telephone switchboards and/or other communications equipment, relaying incoming and interoffice calls, schedule maintenance, and public relations skills.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021