- College/University: Hibbing Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Pharmacy Technician AAS degree program provides graduates with enhanced potential for upward progression in the field of pharmacy by providing the students with a general education component for a well-rounded knowledge foundation. The AAS degree also provides pharmacy practice applications in institutional settings and sterile product processing. The program places an emphasis on pharmacy settings beyond retail including hospital, third party payers, and industry. Pharmacy Technician students with the AAS degree will find Opportunities for advancement in the field of pharmacy including areas of supervision and/or management.
- Hibbing Community College 55746