Minnesota Future Together Grant is a new grant program offering tuition-free pathways for students in high demand career areas. Obtaining a college credential is critical for future career opportunities and total lifetime earnings. This new program will provide eligible Minnesotans with a tuition-free way to earn a certificate, diploma, associate’s degree, or bachelor’s degree at any Minnesota State college or university. The grants are available starting spring 2022 through 2024.
This grant provides access to high demand career areas, such as healthcare, STEM, business, industry and technology, education, and public service — tuition free!
How to Get the Grant
- Contact the campuses you are most interested in. You can schedule a tour, including virtual tours, and sign up to receive more information including specific admission requirements.
- Submit your admissions application online or on campus.
- Talk with the financial aid offices at the Minnesota State colleges and universities to see if you qualify. Check out the financial aid offices website below and head over to the Minnesota Office of Higher Education's website for qualification information.
- Apply for financial aid by visiting www.fafsa.ed.gov and access the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Use Our Online Admissions Application
Our online application allows you to apply to attend one or several Minnesota State colleges or universities.
If you are a current student, contact your financial aid counselor or your college or university’s financial aid office directly.
- Alexandria Technical & Community College
- Anoka Technical College
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Bemidji State University
- Central Lakes College
- Century College
- Dakota County Technical College
- Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College
- Hennepin Technical College
- Inver Hills Community College
- Lake Superior College
- Metropolitan State University
- Minneapolis College
- Minnesota North College
- Minnesota State College Southeast
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Minnesota West Community & Technical College
- Normandale Community College
- North Hennepin Community College
- Northland Community & Technical College
- Northwest Technical College
- Pine Technical & Community College
- Ridgewater College
- Riverland Community College
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Saint Paul College
- South Central College
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- St. Cloud State University
- St. Cloud Technical & Community College
- Winona State University