Transfer Agreements


Transfer Information Home

Transfer Agreements are formal agreements between two or more colleges and universities to accept credits in transfer toward a specific academic program. Articulation Agreements are generally for specialized professional or technical programs offered at colleges (e.g., Associate of Science (AS), Associate of Fine Arts (AFA), Associate of Applied Science (AAS), diplomas, certificates) that can be applied to a specific program/major at the receiving university.

NOTE: Transfer often occurs without articulation agreements. Use Transferology or transfer guides for course-by-course transfer information.

Select the type of transfer agreements to search below. Archived agreements are those that have reached or exceeded their expiration date. To search by institution, pick a sending institution (transferring from) or a receiving institution (transferring to). To search by program, select the first letter in the program name or type in the program name that interests you.

Awards List

Transfer agreement status:

Search for transfer agreements by institution:

By Program
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  

Search by program name or CIP code. NOTE: Some institutions do not use CIP codes.