How do I get started?

  • Driver: You can train for a career as a truck driver or a bus driver with a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).  

    You will need a valid driver's license, a driving record free of any serious moving violations within the past 12 months, and may be required to pass a Department of Transportation physical examination and pass drug and alcohol testing.
  • Facility and Mobile Equipment Maintenance: There is a need for both auto service mechanics and bus and truck mechanics.

Non-Credit Classes

Why choose non-credit classes?  

  • Flexible scheduling options – many classes are “open enrollment” throughout the year
  • Take just one course to gain skills employers will recognize

What types of non-credit classes are available?

  • Commercial Drivers Licence (CDL) A, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) B
  • Basic automotive

Find and register for classes 

Short-Term Credit Programs

Why choose short-term credit programs?  

  • Complete a certificate in one year or less
  • Get started in a new career

What types of credit programs are available?

Look for certificate programs that are 30 credits or less if you want to complete training in a year or less. Associate programs typically take two-years to complete. You can find more training options using the campus and program search.

 Learn More

Explore more transportation careers.