Teach Together Minnesota!
Save the Date: May 16, 2023
Teach Together Minnesota! is a free, virtual conference bringing together educators from across Minnesota to have discussions with colleagues in their field of study grounded in cultural fluency and culturally relevant pedagogies.
This conference is open to anyone in Minnesota that supports student learning, whether you are a colleague at a K-12 school or a public or private college or university, you are encouraged to join us.
- Minnesota State faculty
- Higher education faculty across Minnesota
- K-12 educators from across Minnesota
- Education supporters (CTL Directors, Instructional Designers, IT Support, Librarians, Advising/Student Support)
- CTE faculty
- Concurrent enrollment instructors
Build a community with colleagues in your field of study from across Minnesota State campuses in a 12-week learning community, exploring a topic with a tangible outcome.
What to Expect:
- Receive individual pedagogical support from an equity coach and instructional designer.
- Receive compensation in the form of release credit equivalency (RCE) of $1750 in combined salary and fringe.
- Participate in up to six (6) bi-weekly virtual check-ins with your colleagues.
- Receive a copy of the e-book Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and the Brain (Hammond, 2015).
- Explore and discuss an array of evidence-based interventions that can be made within a course to support culturally responsive pedagogy.
2023 Spring Participating Disciplines:
- Health and Exercise Science
- Network for Educational Development (NED) webinars
- Minnesota State Office of Equity and Inclusion Training and Professional Development
- Center for Educational Innovation - University of Minnesota
- Reusable Resources for Campus Faculty Development Teams
- Apply for Innovation or Multi-Campus Collaboration Funding